layout

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 2 -- I was kind of lazy DX

Well, I was kind of lazy yesterday and I didn't really feel like doing my half hour on the treadmill, so I just did a half mile at a fast walk. It was done in about seven minutes. Gotta love the treadmill!

My calves are still hurting like mad. But it feels so good! My knee doesn't hurt anymore, thank goodness. I'm going to go upload some pictures of me exercizing tomorrow. I hope. I never get to doing the things that I want to do. I'm a terrible procrastinator.

Well, I will definately have a handful for the next week. On top of my own year old mutt puppy, I'll have a thirteen week old Newfoundland who doesn't know up from down. Bear's my own baby, and I'll upload some pics of her later. I'll probably get some pictures of Cinder up after I get the pics of Bear (my own dog).

They're so adorable, though! I will definately be taking them on a few walks.

Well, I have to walk over to the school so I can help with the preparations for the school's talent show now, so I'll post pics and another entry tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment